Horror-lounge - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Horror-lounge > Topics

Subject: Cinematic Sacrelige
Replies: 8 Views: 1108

nightpup 2.07.10 - 11:39pm
Horror movies they never should have remade *

room_302 3.07.10 - 06:56pm
Rob Zombie's Halloween 2. Also think that they shouldn't have made a Nightmare on elm street remake, because it won't be the same without Robert Englund playing freddy, but from what i've heard its the best remake so far. *

nightpup 4.07.10 - 01:20am
Haven't seen the Rob Zombie sequel. Agree they shouldn't have remade A Nightmare on Elm Street. How could someone POSSIBLY do better.....or even equal the original?! *

nightpup 4.07.10 - 01:23am
....hey, you know what would be funny? ....If someone just remade like....part 3 of some movie series, but none of the earlier films *

room_302 4.07.10 - 05:16pm
Think with the friday the 13th remake, they tried to take the first 3 movies, and make it into one remake. Think it was a good remake of friday the 13th, but most fans disagree. *

room_302 4.07.10 - 05:41pm
Night of the living dead is the worst remake i saw. The first time they remade it, it was better than the original, but then they remade it for a second time. Its like making a remake of another remake. *

nightpup 5.07.10 - 01:13am
....??? They remade Friday the 13th? *

room_302 5.07.10 - 03:56pm
Yes they remade it, and if your a fan of the old friday the 13th movies, then u should enjoy the remake. They really did good with the remake in my opinion. *

* Horror-lounge Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Horror-lounge

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits